Tug-a-war, pulled as anchorman and coached the Helston and St Keverne young farmers team that won National Young Farmers title for Cornwall.
Rugby, played for St Ives and Exeter chiefs, representing Cornwall from schools, colts, South West and Southern counties, Cornwall U21’s, U23 s.
Judo, won national BJC title up to black belt.
Professional Wrestling for 2 years, under the name of The Pirate of Death.
International Strongman for around 10 years repræsentant GB numerous times setting several world records
International Powerlifter, 7 times World Open champion, 2 World masters titles and 2 World Cup titles, setting many World records.
Now retired as an athlete in 2002.
He was the president of Global Powerlifting Committee for 9 yrs world president, 14 yrs Europe president, and international referee for 20 + years of Global Powerlifting Committee.
The healing all started becuase of different injuries acquired over 20 plus years of sport. He was told he had a natural gift for many years, helping people with bad backs, necks etc. Thanks to his old judo master who trained in Japan and was shown the healing art of Judo to check students alignment. Peter was always able to help people in pain in some way. Peter finally decided he needed to be qualified if he was going to use this gift to do therapy work full time.
Peter often has treated members of the GPC powerlifting British, Irish, Belgium, German and Austrian team lifters turning up with injuries and in pain. After a treatment he as seen or refereed these lifter, they compete the next day and have broken European and World records which is amazeing, but proved to Peter he was making a difference re balancing the body.
Peter and the horses
Peter grew up working and spending many hours a day with horses on the family farm in Cornwall and helping his grand father with his working horses he has always felt closely connected with the horse.
Peter was invited to work with some horses in Guernsey and Jersey by the local Vets, with good results and still works along side them when asked.
He has also worked with Tamsyn Hutchins and her horses, Tamsyn a Proffesional 3 day event rider that has represented GB team several times winning medals on 3 occasions, also the South Africian team horses that Tamsyn was working with when they came back from Kentucky World Equestrian Games and 1 of which qaulified for the London Olympic 3 day eventing which Peter was asked to be part of the team looking after the horse. Over the years there has been other top riders in eventing, dressage and show jumping Peter has worked with.
Peter believes it is important to have the horse and rider in balance, when both are in balance it can improve performance levels up to 20%.
Peter having worked with therapist and dentist got his body in better balance and improved his proformance by around 20% When doing Strongman and Powerlifting.
This has lead to the the opening of a whole new world for Peter and he has completed some 100 plus courses since 2000 training in both Human and Equine modalities in Remedial Sports massage, Craniosacral Therapy, TCM Acupressure, Process Acupressure, Visceral, Vasceral & Neural Manipulation, New Manual Articular Approach, Zero balancing, Reflexology and The Perrin technique M.E./C.F.S.
Skill set below
Many of these modalities have been studied to advanced levels allowing Peter to clear his own fields as well as become acutely aware of what each individual body presented to him is showing. This allows for whole body rebalancing at its own pace and in its own unique way. Through trusting what the body tells him Peter has been shown many ways of helping the bodies imbalances to unravel themselves.
Peter feels by following the Toa of life himself, he is know able to offer his gift to help others so they may Embrace, Embody & Empower themselves in their life`s journey.
From the many therapies studied shown below and from what the body shows Peter, together with his own true essence has put together, KERNOWYON for ONE and ALL , finally a Total Body re-balncing therapy trying to address all 9 levels of the body that we know about At this present time.
Peter is available in
- Jersey, Channel Islands,
- Guernsey, Channel Islands,
- Devon, Cornwall UK
for Human`s, Equine`s all animals
Human Skill Set
- Remedial Sports Massage I.F.H.S.T. Jan 2002
- Swedish Massage I.F.H.T Jan 2002
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy Developed by John E Upledger D.O., O.M.M.
- CranioSacral Therapy 1 Nov 2002
- CranioSacral Therapy 2 Feb 2003
- CranioSacral Therapy SomatoEmotional Release 1 April 2003
- CranioSacral Therapy SomatoEmotional Release 2 Sept 2003
- Upledgers The Brain Speaks Aug 2004
- Advanced 1 CranioSacral Therapy April 2007
- CranioSacral and The Immune Response June 2006
- Unwinding The Meridian incorperating CranioSacral Oct 2009
- Assisting Tutors in CranioSacral 1 on 4 occasions from 2004 / 2005
- Assisting Tutors in CranioSacral 2 on 3 occasions from 2004 / 2006
- Assisting Tutors in CranioSacral SER 1 on 2 occasions from 2005 / 2006
- Assisting Tutors in CranioSacral SER 2 on 1 occasion Dec 2006
- Vascular Manipulation ,J P Barral founder.
- Viscerl Manipulation, Nueral Manipulation, Manual Articular Approach
- Developed by Jean-Pierre Barral R.P.T, D.O. ALIAN CROIBER D.O., MRO
- Visceral Manipulation Intro weekend Dec 2005
- Visceral Manipulation 1A Dec 2005
- Neural Manipulation Nuerameningeal Manipulation NM1 1Oct 2011 Jean-Pierre Barral R.P.T., D.O.
- Neural Manipulation Peripheral Nerve Manipulation NM2 JUNE 2017
- Neural Manipulation Pheripheral Nerve Manipulation of lower body NM3 19th Oct 2015
- Nueral Manipulation Brain and Cranio Nerve system NM4 22nd Oct 2015
- Nueral Manipulation Central and Peripheral Connection NM5 Sept 2017
- New Manual Articular Approach (MAUE) Upper Exremity Feb 2012
- New Manual Articular Aproach (MALE) Lower Exremity September 2012
- New Manaul Articular Aproach. Spine and Pelvic February 2014
- Viscerovascular Manipulation Lower Body ( VVML ) August 2016
- viscerovascular Manipulation Upper Body ( VVML ) October 2016
- New – Visceral Manipulation Strategic Connections of the Body 1 October 2014
- New – Visceral Manipulation Strategic Connections of the Body 2 March 2015
- New – Visceral Advanced Clinical Synthesis with Clinical Application ( VNAC ) April 2017
- New – Visceral Physiological & Neuroendocrine Effects of Soft Tissue Treatment and Clinical Application ( AVMHC ) April 2018
College of Body Science by Caroline Barrow
- Inside The Cranium 23 / 25 2005
Aminah Raheem Ph.D. founder of Soul Lightening Internationa
Aminah Raheem, Peter and Fritz Smith
Process Acupressure and Clinical Acupressure has been developed by Aminah after studing Master Jiro Murai, a Japanese healer and philosopher, rediscovered it in the early 20th century. Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient healing practice Officially known as Jin Shin Jyutsu® Physio-Philosophy, this practice is a disarmingly simple style of acupressure.
It works with a set of 26 points (called Safety Energy Locks or SELs) along energy pathways. When a pathway becomes blocked, energy stagnates. This initially affects the local area of stagnation, but has the potential to create imbalance along the entire pathway. The 26 Energy Locks are the locations on the body where energy tends to become stuck. (Acupressurists and acupuncturists, by comparison, learn over 300 points.)
Process Acupressure and Clinical Acupressure, by Aminah Raheem works with 36 Energy Points.
It is a body/mind/emotions/soul modality designed to help you discover and enhance psycho-spiritual growth. It combines Master Jiro Muria acupressure with light-touch techniques to open, strenghten and balance the body`s energy systems — meridians and chakras.
- Clinical Acupressure 1: Basic Applications 2003
- Clinical Acupressure 2: Meridians 2004
- Process Acupressure 1: Gateway to Soul 2004
- Advanced Process Acupressure 1: Living in Soul 2004
- Process Acupressure 2: Processing the Parts 2004
- Process Acupressure 3: The Hologram 2004
- Process Acupressure Practitioner Certification 2005
- Seva / Stress release – assisting 2006
- El Silencio: Soul Vision – Borrego Springs, CA with Aminah Raheem and Fritz Smith 2004/5/6
- Ancestral Healing 2005
- Shamanic Process Acupressure 2005
- Reclaiming the Inner Child 2006
- Teacher Advancement Seminar 2006
- Zero balance founder Fritz Smith
Peter with Fritz Smith founder of Zero Balancing.
Fritz spent many hours over the years helping me, develope my skill set and natural gift, thank you Fritz.
Peter with Fritz Smith founder of Zero Balancing.Fritz spent many hours over the years helping me, develope my skill set and natural gift, thank you Fritz.
Zero Balancing teaches that the deepest currents of energy are in the bone, that memory can be heldin tissue, that energy fields in the body underline mind, body, and emotions, and that imbalances in the field precede pathology”. Fritz Fredrick Smith. M.D.
- Zero Balancing Core Program – segment 1 2004
- Zero Balancing Core Program – segment 2 2004
- Alchemy of Touch 2005
- Geometry of Healing 2005
- Unlocking Secrets of the Skull, teacher Judith Sullivan 2005
- Spirit of the Organs. teacher Judith Sullivan 2005
- Zero Balancing and Chakras 2006
- Freely Moveable Joints 2006
- Beyond the Protocol / Voluntary Joints 2006
- Zero Balancing and Pregnancy 2007
- Working with the Tao in Zero Balancing 2008
- Gaunts master classes with Fritz in 2005 / 6 / 7 / 8
- Gaunts with Fritz master class July 2014.
- Raymond Perrin
- Perrin Technique™ developed by Raymond Perrin Osteopathy – M.E – C.F.S. 2003
- Perrin Technicque practitioner 2007
- HORSE and ANIMAL Therapy
Equine Skill Set
- Equine CranioSacral by Maureen Rogers using Hugh Milne CranioSacral theory
- Equine CranioSacral all courses attended in 2007
- ECS 1 – A Foundation Class
- ECS 2 – The Evolution of the Equine – “Unwinding”
- ECS 3 – TMJ and the Equine Athlete
- ECS 4 – Sinuses, Sutures and Beyond
- ECD – Equine Cranium Dissection (One Day Clinic)
- EDA – Equine Dental Awarness (One Day Clinic)
- Equine Sports Massage by Debranne Pattillo
- Foundation (9 Day Intensive) Certification Course 2008
Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute by Amy Snow and Nancy Zidonis.
Both courses below where hands on in Colarado 2008
- Introduction into Equine Animal Acupressure – Equine
- Small Animal Meridians Specific Conditions 1 and 2 – Equine.
- Online courses completed and certified Over view to traditional Chinese Medicine – Equine
- Meridian Theory – Equine
- 5 Element Theory – Equine
- Acupoint Classification – Equine
- Acupoint Energetics and Landmarks Anatomy – Equine
- Equine Pathology
- Cheshire hands on 2009
- Indicators and assessment – Equine
- Praticium and Blue book exam – Equine.
Ian Whatley (email@example.com).
Ian is a qualified instructor of, `The Institute of Applied Equine Podiatry
Ian has run several successful bare foot trimming courses, One of which I’ve attended and completed
I have been working with Ian from 2003 trying to help horses in pain through injuries and bad or lack of hoof trimming
- Member of Federation of Holistic Therapist
- Member of Upledger CranioSacral Society UK and IAHP
- Member of Process Acupressure / Soul Lightening International
- Member Zero Balincing
His holyness is a great inspiration to Peter.
The Dalai Lama has said “although creating world peace through individual transformation is difficult… it is the only way.”